Measures speed and takes care of safe driving. Guardian angel of any road
Statistics show that 30-50% of road accidents are caused by speeding, a common traffic violation that can be easily reduced by implementing proper speed measurement systems. SpeedCAM is our way to keep traffic safe and keep life safe.
This speed camera is truly an intelligent device - with built-in processing, built-in ANPR functions, radar (certified) speed measurement, and a host of built-in intelligent features such as automatic detection of approaching vehicles, clear night vision, or parallel quadrilateral. the basic processing of the ANPR.
To ensure perfect operation in 7/24 mode, anytime and anywhere, this speed camera has a robust housing with IK10 and IP67 protection.
DEVELOPED A HIGH-SPEED CAMERA WITH DUAL SENSOR
SpeedCAM has a special optical module with two sensors - the result of painstaking engineering work. Its primary sensor continuously collects images for ANPR, while its secondary sensor is designed to work with the patented Advanced Vision feature: a smart feature to eliminate overexposed or overly dark images that can reduce ANPR performance.
In addition to smart visualization, SpeedCAM has fullHD resolution, 30-54 frames per second, built-in 4G and GPS modules, and, of course, a radar module.
More products for traffic and law enforcement , speed control .
• Model: ARH SpeedCAM FHD DUAL PLUS
• The function of the second sensor: Advanced Vision
• Sensor resolution 1: 2048 × 1536/20 frames / s, 1920 × 1080/30 frames / s
• Sensor 2 resolution: 1280 × 960/54 frames per second
• Lens: main lens: 3.3 ×, automatic, motorized lens
• Illumination wavelength: 850 nm (infrared)
• Optimal ANPR range in ambient light: 10-20 m (33-65 ft)
• Maximum ANPR range under optimal conditions: 50 m / 164 ft
• Built-in video Analytics: vehicle detection, motion detection, private zones
• On-Board computer (independent of the CPU core): Intel Atom Quad Core 1.9 GHz
• Communication protocols: ARP, ICMP, TCP / IP, DHCP, NTP, FTP, HTTP, SMTP, RTP
• Radar measurement principle: Doppler radar
• Radar measurement frequency: 24.165 GHz
• Operating temperature range: -40 ° C - 70 ° C / -40 ° F - 158 ° F
• IP / IK rating: IP67 / IK10
• 4G / GPS: YES